For the cost of one APS recommended 16 minute session fee, I can offer you a customized
PDF and high-resolution JPEG version with these conditions:
- You are a registered psychologist. Please supply your full name as registered with AHPRA.
- The Creative Commons attribution to Andrew Chua is retained.
- No requests are made that are out of line with AHPRA’s advertising standards.
Checklist for proceeding
Use the interactive form below to email Andrew your interest. You will need to send a separate email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any image attachments.
- Your registered full name with AHPRA confirming that you are a registered psychologist
- Image of you or your Company logo: To customise top left hand image. For an image of you: Create your head and shoulders via avatarmaker.com, download the finished avatar image in “SVG -Vector format” (can only be done on a computer not a mobile device), and attach it with your email. OR supply a high quality/resolution photo of yourself (preferably with a plain background) that can be inserted. No image editing will be done by me. For your Company logo, please make sure it is a high quality/resolution of your logo, preferably on a plain background.
- Title for the card: The recommended number of characters including spaces is 32. Eg Tips for seeing a psychologist
- Chosen background colour of:
Blue (current default) / Gold / Dark blue / Bronze / Rich Green / Green
- Contact details for the white box at the bottom right. You are welcome to include any of the following information:
[Name yourself or your psychological practice, and either 2 of the following: Phone number, email address, or web address].
- Optional customisations to the text: The customise query request form below provides the text for each of the following paragraphs – copy and paste the text in the relevant box and make your changes. If you add more characters than currently in that space, the font size will become smaller.
Once I have completed this customisation, I will send a low resolution preview of the card and my payment details (either via PayID, electronic bank transfer, or PayPal).
Once you have confirmed payment, I will send you the final high-quality PDF and JPEG.
The JPEG can be uploaded to an online photo printing service like snapfish.com.au who, if you download their mobile app, will give you 50 free prints each month.
[wpforms id=”3754″ title=”false” description=”false”]
For agreed additional costs, further customisations may be possible or a pre-production version for professional printing can be prepared.